Custom Search

The little red bird is back

I have been listening to its sounds for last few days if not weeks now... Today I spotted it for the first time for this season. The Little Red bird Cardinal.... We have a nice tree line in our backyard and every summer we get delighted to see this cute little red bird. ... It's too feigity though I haven't been able to capture it into good lenses yet...
It's not our pet bird so we don't have him all year long. But we do miss not having him around during those dreary snowy wintry days... My family prefers to see it in its natural habitat.. All we do is add some bird feed here and there...
Thank you little red bird for migrating back... My backyard looks prettier than ever with you around.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Ingenious Imagination: The little red bird is back" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Petgarden.info Team

http://www.petgarden.info

Taynya said...

Hi Abagale,

Thank you so much for adding my post to your directory.. I will post to your directory often. Thanks again