Custom Search

I am being loved again

This is the time of the year when I feel like I’m being loved all over again….don’t we all need those reassurances once in a while?...... My birthday and Mothers day usually happens within days apart…… So many of my friends called, e-mailed, buzzed, texted and pinged to wish me a happy day. I am truly thankful to all…. I really have a great sense of appreciation for all those heart felt messages. (Especially me who is terrible at keeping up with the calendars for everyone else… sorry, I really try) Thanks to internet, our social networks are expanding more then ever and its becoming easier to connect…. I am blessed to have a great loving family at home and having great friends is icing on the cake… really ….Its part of me being opinionated and emotional at once…..( TG my hubby has figured that out) And then there comes Mothers Day! To a great extent, on a day to day basis I am not sure I really care to be bragging about being a mother….. Well not today… Today I feel proud to be a mother! My boys are so small and they sometimes need me every second of the day…. really…Some days its tiring, boring, irritating and most definitely doesn’t seem that rewarding….. Not today… Today I feel loved all over again… I feel wonderful to be with them being part of their blossoming life. … Today gives me chance to reflect upon things that are important....even though at times they don’t seem to be so… I don’t have enough words to express how grateful I am towards my mother and my mother in law…. I feel fortunate to have great roll models that helped shape who I am and who I will be for my boys and folks around me……. I like to dream big, dream really big and being loved and appreciated about my own existence is certainly one of them. Thank you all for letting me realize that all over again. It means a lot to me.. Have a great day everyone!