Custom Search

Political Drama

Hush ! finally the long exhausting election season is coming to an end soon.. I don't even live in those so called battleground states.. but I am exhausted listening about it already. We are down to the last political debate. All pundits have rolled their sleeves up . The self proclaimed best political teams on every news channel are ready to fight over party lines. No doubt, Democrats are going to claim victory for Mr. Obama... and Republicans for Mr. McCain. Hopefully the format will be little more effective than the two debates before.. and hopefully both candidates will keep their scripted messages aside and answer the actual questions relevantly .. Is that too much to ask? How about some " straight talk" on real issues with specifics and facts? Well, sure I know they won't risk it but won't it be nice to see the punch fisting real debate? Won't it be fun if they went after each others claims about fixing what is broken or they want us to believe is broken? Well, for me, I still don't have satisfying answers to any of the questions I have from either of the candidates. Answers about health care, better education, improving decline American image in the world, reducing dependence on oil , war for democracy and many more. Besides I am still disappointed about Hillary Clinton not being on ticket and very uncertain about Sarah Palin I guess, nothing will change personally for me either way.. Just like majority of others, I will continue to work my way for my own victories... But still looking forward to tomorrow's debate !

No comments: