Custom Search

Dear Santa

Just so you know Dear Santa, my husband and I have worked extra extra hard to keep your existence secret this year.... who would have thought that fooling even 4 year old kids will be so brain taxing...huh.....

Wasn't it suppose to be win/win for everyone involved ? Anything for well behaved kids for us parents under your watch for over a month...  Santa, how could we pass that off... but I can tell,  somewhere half way through December, boys got over the magic spell.. Classic case of exposure overload...... Now it almost became the burden on us parents to keep our kids from being " the secret spoilers " in school and elsewhere.... I must say, I was awed when I heard some moms proudly mentioning that supposedly even 9 yr olds still believe in Santa existence... ugh ...really ? all I can say is that I am amused and that's that.... On our house front, we thought how challenging it could be to keep 4 yr olds intrigued in something as rewarding as gifts ? so we made up things as the questions came coming.. and we seriously tried hard in good faith ...but no kidding,  now, I am seriously wondering who is fooling whom  ;) ....

Last year we tracked Santa on the Web with much more conviction than this year and I am certainly not sure about next year...I won't be shocked to see 5 yr old kids goggling Santa, figuring out the secret and fooling parents to make believe the magic... it can and will happen !!

So you Marketing Genius Santa, be happy that in our household, your secret is still somewhat intact this year.. Boys have there wishlist on the window pane.. and don't forget hubby and I have been very good and have also worked extra hard  ;) !!!

No comments: