Custom Search

Paper Planes

Today K and I had wonderful wonderful time playing with our boys... We made lot and lots of paper planes and boats.... just a piece of paper folded few times so it appears as plane or boat....... racing the boats and throwing the planes that can reach the farthest.... plain, simple, easy yet very powerful......... boys had a blast and so did we.... one of those priceless moment to see those two brightly amazed faces and curious sparkling eyes.....a simple sheet of paper was clear winner in keeping them excited-holding their attention so long over anything from three roomful of expertly selected toys....who needs all those fancy, expensive toys when you can have creativity and ability to enjoy simplest things in life.... I remember having same good old time doing the exact same stuff with my father... my cherished, priceless moments....I miss you so much Baba... Thank you so much for giving me all the worldly wisdom and ability to enjoy simplest things in life to the fullest.. That's what life is all about... Boys, mommy and daddy will do a finger/shadow play some time next...

No comments: