Custom Search

Big Win !

As much as I was tired of it towards the end, I must say, it was an overwhelming political drama last few months. Being the political junkie, I was glued to the TV on the election night. Not too much anxiety over the results but just the ambivalent perspective towards the next president. It does feel right that Mr. Obama pulled it through convincingly.. In the end, it was the perfect storm of economic turmoil that helped him sail through the victory. In my day to day life, I don't think it makes any difference whoever won. But this time the excitement was around the way the status- quo was challenged. ... It was very impressive to see the rise of an articulate, ambitious and charismatic Obama inspiring millions with his message of hope and change. It is inspiring to see that the change can happen in the kaleidoscopic demographics of America. Anything is possible in democracies. Now having seen two of world's largest democracies at work, I must admit, it was quite a spectacle USA put on ! Hats off Obama ! Hats off USA !!

No comments: